Whether considering trademark revocation, cancellation or opposition proceedings – or to make an assessment of a potential trademark infringement – Cerberus provides in use and non use trademark enquiries to allow for an informed decision.
We have a fixed–fee structure in place for all verification of use enquiry instructions; so you will always know the costs involved. We do not charge clients extra fees for urgent instructions with a short turnaround time.
We provide fixed-fees for trademark in-use enquiries in the following areas:
- EU and Eastern Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand
- Asia/Pacific, including China and Hong Kong
- Latin America & Caribbean
- Middle East & Africa
An in use or non use trademark enquiry by Cerberus will provide the following information:
- Verification of the current status of a trademark or the date of last use
- Information obtained from covert approaches directly to the target (unless inappropriate) and to third party sources
- Establish the details of goods and services bearing the mark
- Determine business activities of the trade mark owner
- Extensive Internet and media searches to determine coverage of the mark and sales figures
Cerberus personnel can either speak or have easy access to a speaker of the following languages: Turkish, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Georgian, Bulgarian, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and Arabic. This allows us to offer international verification of use enquiries at a very competitive rate.
For more information on our in use trademark research, or to instruct us, please contact us today.